FREE Bodybuilding Workouts
The Science Of Advanced Bodybuilding
Build Mass, Gain Strength and Get Ripped!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for instant access to the free workout program.
Muscle Building Recipe
Vegetarian Skillet Chili
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
2 Tbs. chili powder
1 cup water
2 15 oz canned pinto beans, drained
2 15 oz stewed tomatoes, Mexican style
3 cups fat-free Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1. Over medium high heat, pour oil into ovenproof skillet.
2. Saute onion and bell peppers until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chili powder and cook another minute.
4. Pour drained beans, tomatoes, and water into the skillet.
5. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat.
6. Simmer on medium heat until thickened, approximately 20 minutes.
7. Sprinkle chili with cheese and broil in the oven until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
Per serving: Cal 456, Fat 6.4g, Chol 8mg, Pro 41.5g, Carb 60.2g, Fiber 15.5g, Sugar 18.8g, Sod 1277mg
Click Here For More Bodybuilding Recipes
Do you have a bodybuilding meal or muscle building recipe you'd like us to add? Contact Us.
Copyright 2007-2014 ShopCity.net