FREE Bodybuilding Workouts
The Science Of Advanced Bodybuilding
Build Mass, Gain Strength and Get Ripped!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for instant access to the free workout program.
Muscle Building Recipe
Spaghetti Squash Casserole
A healthy update to the high-fat, sodium-rich casseroles of yesterday.
1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
2 plum tomatoes, chopped
8 ounces 1% cottage cheese
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup (1 ounce) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Coat a 13? x 9? baking dish and a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place the squash, cut side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender. With a fork, scrape the squash strands into a large bowl.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion and basil and cook for 4 minutes, or until soft. Add the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, or until the mixture is dry.
4. To the bowl with the squash, add the cottage cheese, mozzarella, parsley, salt and tomato mixture. Toss to coat. Place in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and bread crumbs.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Makes 6 servings
Click Here For More Bodybuilding Recipes
Do you have a bodybuilding meal or muscle building recipe you'd like us to add? Contact Us.
Copyright 2007-2014 ShopCity.net