FREE Bodybuilding Workouts
The Science Of Advanced Bodybuilding
Build Mass, Gain Strength and Get Ripped!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for instant access to the free workout program.
Muscle Building Recipe
- Creatine: Take 12 grams per day for 6 weeks. Take
1 week off and repeat. 1000 grams will last you exactly two 6 week cycles.
i.e. 12 * 42 * 2 = 1008.
- Whey Protein: Take 5 scoops per day divided between 2 shakes.
Make sure the scoop is slightly heaped. For every 1.67 scoop you need
1 pint of slimline milk. The 6lb tub will last you 30 days – if it lasts
longer then you are not taking enough.
- Maltodextrin: This is just a pure carbohydrate. Take 4.5
scoops divided between 2 shakes. Make sure the scoop is level. The 4.5
kilo’s should last you 30 days – if it lasts longer then you are not
How to make the shake:
- Pour 1 pint or 500 ml of slimline milk into a blender
- Add in 1.67 scoops of Whey Protein
- Add in 2.5 level scoops (use the scoop from the Whey) of Maltodextrin
- Add in 2 teaspoons of creatine – make sure it’s a smallish teaspoon
and 2 will equal 4 grams.
- Blend it at high speed for about 3 seconds.
- Pour it into a LARGE container i.e. 1 litre bottle at least. Repeat
this process three times.
You will have two shakes each of which will give you 800 calories which
are broken down as follows:
- Protein: 31%
- Carbs: 65%
- Fat: 4%
These two shakes must be taken in addition to your normal daily diet.
Click Here For More Bodybuilding Recipes
Do you have a bodybuilding meal or muscle building recipe you'd like us to add? Contact Us.
Copyright 2007-2014 ShopCity.net