FREE Bodybuilding Workouts
The Science Of Advanced Bodybuilding
Build Mass, Gain Strength and Get Ripped!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for instant access to the free workout program.
Muscle Building Recipe
Chewy Protein Bars
- 3 tbsp. oatmeal (you can either grind it up into a powder using a
blender or just use rolled oats)
- 3 tbsp. milk (I use 1 %)
- 35 grams protein powder (I use chocolate)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter (you could use almond butter or olive oil as
- 2 tbsp. + 1 teaspoon fructose (you can use 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2-tbsp. hot water mixes the oatmeal with the milk.
- Add the protein powder and peanut butter. Mix until it looks crumbly.
If you have big chunks, then make them smaller by mashing them with
- Mix the fructose with the hot water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add the water with fructose to the oatmeal mixture and use your hands
to combine everything (make sure they are clean) You really have to
use your hands because a spoon or fork just doesn't mix everything properly.
- Place the mixture in a wax paper lined container. I use a Tupper ware
type container that you can put sandwiches in. It is around 14x12 cm.
- Cut into 6 bars and place in the fridge to cool.
are balanced 30-40-40 or zone friendly.
Click Here For More Bodybuilding Recipes
Do you have a bodybuilding meal or muscle building recipe you'd like us to add? Contact Us.
Copyright 2007-2014 ShopCity.net